Just a few examples that were lovely:
At the Fourth of July parade in Ashland there were participants throwing out candy. At the time, Zora was busily eating her ice cream and not too bothered about the candy, but we put a few pieces in her pocket. When we got back to the car and were riding home when she noticed the candy, as if for the first time. She said, "oh, I am so happy because I can share it with all of we!" (Yes, she says "we" instead of "us.") How delightful that her thoughts are about sharing!
Sam's favorite game these days is called Run Around Table, named for the song of the same name (and lyric) that Zora sings as they both run around the table. It does happen that Sam occasionally falls down as they are running around and around and around. When he does, Zora goes and "falls" down next to him. When she does that, they both giggle like crazy. I keep trying to get a video of it, but not yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment