One of the great things about my sister-in-law is that she doesn't mind letting the kids be creative. Sometimes I spend so much energy trying to get my house clean that I am reluctant to allow playdough or glitter. Not Amy! She never sits still and makes everything look so easy.
Another great thing about Amy is that she is a music teacher, so there are lots of instruments around for playing. The kids had fun making joyful noise.
What else?
Well, Sam is talking more and more, thankfully!
Lucy is almost able to stay sitting up, but still isn't crawling.
Zora is very interested in letters and the sounds they make.
David is working hard, personifying a work/life balance that I think is amazing.
I have finished the courses I was taking for re-certification, and now will have time for all of the things I had put off. I have to make a list- learning to quilt, getting in shape, growing seeds for springtime, cleaning the house, paying attention to my husband, being a better correspondent, doing once-a-month-cooking...
No comments:
Post a Comment