Zora's haircut made me smile! Hey...she's got her own style momma (;I LOVE card catalogs! I miss them so! What an awesome find Beth! The kids will have so much fun hiding nick nacks in there. They could play memory in card catalog fashion!
I would LOVE a card catalog... oh the possibilities!
OMG! But I think her haircut turned out better that Katiebug's! We're STILL waiting for the bangs to grow back!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Zora's haircut made me smile! Hey...she's got her own style momma (;
I LOVE card catalogs! I miss them so! What an awesome find Beth! The kids will have so much fun hiding nick nacks in there. They could play memory in card catalog fashion!
I would LOVE a card catalog... oh the possibilities!
OMG! But I think her haircut turned out better that Katiebug's! We're STILL waiting for the bangs to grow back!
Post a Comment