Monday, August 4, 2008

Out of time

It seems like too often I am thinking, "I should blog." This is not supposed to be an activity that is a chore, and I will not let it become that. This is just another one of those things that I need to make into a daily habit, like exercise and taking my vitamins. I know there is a cute story or conversation at least every day with these silly kids.

Now, though, starting tomorrow, I will have a good reason to not post to the blog: my good friend and former roommate Nikita is coming to visit for a few days. Nikita is one of the people who knows me well, and loves me anyway. She is truly a remarkable woman and has a huge heart. I am so excited for us to have the time together, especially so that the children will get to know her better. Three days isn't enough time, but as busy as Nikita is, we are very happy to have that long!

No comments: