So, Zora started her new preschool yesterday. Sam, poor guy, got to go for his check-up and had two shots. Everyone had a good time, though!
Sam was very brave! He let the doctor do the full exam without crying, and only burst into tears with the injections. He soon felt much better, because I gave him a big ol' lollipop :)
Zora has been talking about her new school all summer. Every time we drive past the building, she would say, "There's my big school when I turn three!" After we picked her up, she had all kinds of things to tell us about her day, but she still wanted to know how Sam's check-up went. She did say, "I made a friend!" That makes a momma happy!!

4 comments:
Congratulations to both Zora and Sam!! And their wonderful, beautiful mom!!
What a great day! Sorry about the tears... and, um, I think I missed Sam getting so big... in my eyes, he's still that little guy I saw in April!
Precious Beth!
Go Sam! So happy for you all. Love, Melissa
Post a Comment