Lucy was born at home in the water on Thursday, April 9
th. We had planned for that, but we were still taken off guard by the very speedy and intense labor. David was his usual calm and cool self, completely handling the external situation, while I tried not to get in the way of the work my body was doing. It was pretty amazing. At the very end I was finally able to get into the tub, and that was the very best part. The water's effect on what I was able to experience was phenomenal. After I was in the water, I could have so much more awareness about what was actually happening. Lucy's birth was wonderful.
3 comments:
Sounds like you had a perfect birth! I'm so happy for you all! Congratulations and welcome sweet Lucy!
Beth - Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you (and family). We can't wait to meet little Lucy. What a beautiful family!
Awww Beth! Everyone looks so perfect! Congrats again... loved all the pics!!!!
Post a Comment