My sweet friend Shelby was wondering if there was some significance to the egg and the necklace pictured in our belly shots. The photographer asked me to bring any small objects that might be important to our family. I grabbed those items, mostly because I thought they might work well. There is a little background. The egg in the photo is one David and I brought home from a pub in Munich when we were first becoming serious with each other. It was our first time to travel together, and it went well! :) The necklace in the photo is one that matches the earrings I got in New Zealand on another trip. There is a beautiful fern (click and scroll down) grows there, starting as a spiral and unfurling, that is a symbol of growth and new life.
Still no baby yet, by the way! :)
3 comments:
You are so sweet! I think both of those items are symbols of something so beautiful! That is so neat! Thanks for taking the time to explain and opening up to us about something so special.
CAN'T wait to see a post on the new little one! I'm antsy but totally patient!
(;
xoxoxo
P.s....I guessed the sex right!
P.p.s...I deleted my last comment as I wasn't sure if you've spread the details yet. (:
April 10, 2009 12:05 AM
Post a Comment