You look amazing Beth! Those pics are to be treasured for sure!
you look great! You don't have any stretch marks...so jealous!
I love these. I may come see you just to get some pics taken! Oh, and cuddle you kiddos!
Beautiful!!! You're glowing. Also, have to say that the belly looks rather boyish shaped ;)
Beautiful Beth! Forgive me if this is nosey (or a stupid question) but is there a special significance to the necklace and egg? Feel free to ignore if it is personal (;
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You look amazing Beth! Those pics are to be treasured for sure!
you look great! You don't have any stretch marks...so jealous!
I love these. I may come see you just to get some pics taken! Oh, and cuddle you kiddos!
Beautiful!!! You're glowing. Also, have to say that the belly looks rather boyish shaped ;)
Beautiful Beth! Forgive me if this is nosey (or a stupid question) but is there a special significance to the necklace and egg? Feel free to ignore if it is personal (;
Post a Comment