Yesterday, while driving through a neighborhood, we saw a garbage collection truck and the garbagemen putting the trash into the truck. This was the first time we had encountered this since we don't live in an area with curbside service. Zora thought it was very neat, and announced that she would like to try that one day. She went on to declare that she wanted to be a garbageman when she grew up!
I guess it will be a short career, though, because today she woke up with another direction in mind. She's talking baseball! My mom has taught her all she knows of the sport, so this should definitely be interesting. I have never seen Granny Kathy play baseball, but I know she shoots a basketball underhanded (granny'style), so I can only imagine. While Granny was visiting this past month, she and Zora were playing ball in the playroom. After a while Zora came to talk to me in the kitchen, and confided that "Granny needs to practice because she is not very good at ball." Nevertheless, Zora says she wants to be a baseball player when she gets big.
I wonder what she will want to be tomorrow!
1 comment:
She could TOTALLY be a baseball player when she grows up. I agree, she needs another coach LOL.
Post a Comment