Lately, Zora has been very talkative. She talks nonstop. I guess I'd say she is very verbal. I just don't know where she gets that! If you are having a conversation in front of her with another adult, but it isn't necessarily geared to her level, she'll ask, "What are you talking about?" Then, when you tell her, she'll say, "Will you talk about it to me?" Sometimes she will even explain, "We can all talk together!"
And, in case you have a question about anything-
When we pass by a building or place and she has a question about it, like, " Why is that tree there?" and I tell her I don't know, she will come right back with, "I have to ask the mommy." It is flattering that the mommy is the source of information in her mind, however, it's also a lot of pressure! :)
2 comments:
YAY...a new entry. I've been checking daily (; Yes...I promise I do have a life..lol. I think the girls are similar in a couple of ways. Jess is so very inquisitive like that as well. If there is something that intersts her she will say..."lets talk about ____". They are at a lovely and very teachable age! Love it!
We have a saying in our house. "Mommy knows." We have to keep reminding the boys this, so they don't think they can get away with everything. It sounds like Zora has that all figured out already.
Post a Comment