Wednesday, January 9, 2008

She really is two, huh?

Oh my goodness. My girl is becoming quite the willful little child. She is testing her mommy on a regular basis, and I am not sure I am passing. It seems that when she pushes my buttons by saying "no," I just want to swat her! I feel so frustrated when we get into a power struggle. Naps are definitely becoming a problem. She doesn't want to sleep, but she really needs that extra rest to make it to bedtime. We're going to tinker around with her schedule to see if it helps, but we don't want to mess up our overnight sleep!

(My husband just read this over my shoulder and said, "are you sure you want to write that you want to swat her?" It is true that my impulse is to do that, but I don't do it!)

No comments: