Sunday, January 27, 2008
Seeking encouragement!
I have got to learn to slow myself down and then do what should be done rather than what is easy to do. I am talking about writing here. It is easier to surf around my favorite message boards or read a few chapters, but I really need to be using this as an outlet for reflection. I used to journal, and then, after the children appeared, it seemed that the time to write was filled with other things less mentally challenging (but not as productive). I need to spend a bit of time doing something mediatative- folding clothes is not sufficient. So, if you check in here and see that nothing new has been said in a while, please give me a nudge! A very large warm friendly thanks go to my friend Marcia who has been the first to do so!! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL Beth! I have actually checked 3 or 4 times for updates! (:
Post a Comment